We all love racing games and beating opponents to dust. And especially so when it involves thrilling action, police chases, drag races and time limits. Need for Speed franchise over the years has provided all of these and hence is one of the most popular racing game series. NFS Most Wanted being the pick of the lot with great story and free roam modes. However, the latest iteration has a pricey re-release on PC with high requirements. But the Android version is still available to download and play on your PC. How is that possible? We shall look in a moment.
Read More: Real Racing 3 for PC – Get It For Free!
NFS: Most Wanted For Android
True to its origin, the game features the same Rockport City where you will need to defeat 10 racers to regain the top spot, which you have ultimately lost. Being a mobile game it does not however feature a free roam mode. Instead in order to defeat each opponent, you will need to complete certain set of events and raise your bounty. As your bounty increases, you will be chased by tougher police opponents who will not hesitate to deploy spike strips. However, unlike the original game, the spike strips will only slow you down without doing any significant damage. The cars sound mostly same with similar feedback, though there is a distinction between muscle and sports cars. The visuals are almost similar and offers some great visuals as you move through the huge Rockport City for various races. Cars can be purchased and customized in numerous fronts such as paint jobs, decals, spoilers, engine and transmission tuning and nitrous.
The game provides the right amount of balance between “grind to win” and keeping things interesting. With such a great title waiting to be played, it is worthwhile to take a look at the steps required to run it on your PC.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted for PC:
In order to install and run the Android game you will need software that emulates the Android environment which will enable you to enjoy the game. Bluestacks is one such software that will let you run NFS: Most Wanted on PC in some simple steps as follows:
Read More: Modern Combat 5 For PC
- Download the latest Bluestacks setup for Windows. Start the installation process and wait for it to complete (you will require Internet connection for the whole process).
- You will next be required to set your preferences such as default languages and set up your Google account which lets you access play store (Your Gmail ID and password will do the job here).
- Once done, you will be at the home screen of the application. In the top search bar, type “Need for Speed: Most Wanted” and search for it.
- It will take you straight to the play store page from where you need to click the “Install” button.
- Once the installation has finished, come back to the home screen and click on the game’s icon to launch the game.