Often in our leisure times we wish to play casual games to pass our time. This is especially true for mobile games only. Minecraft is one such game which is available on smartphones and has high replay value. But the game is not available for Windows. In spite of that there is nothing to be anxious about as you are allowed to make use of it too through Bluestacks.
Read More: Real Racing 3 for PC – Get It For Free!
The Game Itself:
Minecraft is a simple construction game that looks like it was taken from 1980’s rather than modern times, though it has flourished and has become one of the popular games for PC. It is a sandbox game where you can fight with monsters, craft tools and create your own buildings, landscapes; your own world. In this game you can build from small homes and huts to huge towns, cities and more. The game is very enjoyable too. The blocks you use in Minecraft are of different colours and different shapes, which allow you to create a huge variety of buildings and landscapes. The game is very easy to learn and play. Even it can be played with friends. And not only you have to create buildings and landscapes, there are monsters also which you have to destroy. Although, Minecraft is a unique and fun game, it gets boring sometimes by doing the same job of creating buildings all the time. So, you can spice it up by competing with your friends as it can be played with a number of players.
The users are presented with an easy gameplay in conjunction with 2D vertical and horizontal movements and hits, utilizing manifold bludgeons. What you have to do is to travel around the levels so as to stay away from the monsters and difficulties. The game can be divided in six parts –
- Creating your own world – where you have to choose your player, mode and options, game mode and set your world options.
- Surviving the first night – where you have to get to work right away. You have to gather materials, build a crafting table, craft tools, and build a structure. Once you have survived the first night, you will need food so then you will have to find food.
- Play the game – keeping your game mode in mind play the game in RPG style, sandbox style and inventor style.
- Defending yourself – you have to get weapons, armors, place torches and know the different weapons to keep yourself safe.
- Finding materials and crafting objects – you have to look for materials underground, above ground and from creatures. Find crafting recipes and use your crafting table.
- Having fun with Minecraft – you can make a map or compass, breed animals, get a horse, cat or dog to keep as pet and you can brew potions also.
There is no in app purchases and the best part is that it’s absolutely free of cost! Let us have a glance on how to get it and run it on your PC.
Read More: Eternity Warriors For PC – Free Download
Running The Game On Windows PC :
As it is known that Android apps and games are not available to run on standard PCs, they can be installed by installing Google developer tools for Android but it is not easy to execute APK files with that. So, you can use Bluestacks, which is an Android emulator that will simplify the task. Thus, to get the game you have to follow some simple steps:
- First you download the latest version of Bluestacks for Windows.
- To create play store account select your language and set your Google mail ID.
- Type “Minecraft” in the search box and search.
- When it shows up, click on it and it will take you to the playstore page.
- Then click “Install” and the game will be downloaded and installed.
By these steps you can easily get this game on your Windows PC without any troubles and also free of cost!