SoundCloud is the best service where you can find any song that you want to listen. Though SoundCloud is available for Android smartphones as well as for iOS users, you can go to their official website to search for songs and listen to them. But there is one amazing way to download SoundCloud for PC if you like using the Android app of the music streaming service. If you are looking for a way to get the app on your computer easily, then using an Android emulator software, you can download SoundCloud for PC without any issues.
If you follow the steps below then you will find no problem in installing the application on your PC. Though you can just go to www.soundcloud.com and start listening to your favorite tracks, some people like the application interface and this is the way to get SoundCloud app on your PC.
SoundCloud for PC – Features:
You love Hip Hop, Rock, House, Classical, Electro, Folk or any other genre, you can find all of them on SoundCloud. The app is the place to go and if you are a music lover then you will surely love this application installed on your smartphone.
- Find the music that everyone is listening to with Trending Music and Trending Audio feature.
- Use the Search box to search for songs, artists or albums. Just type in the word and you will see all the songs available for you.
- Not only can you hear to songs, you can even follow some of your friends or people on SoundCloud and artists to see what they are listening to.
- Play and Pause tracks directly from your lock screen.
- Create your own playlists and share them with your friends and followers.
So now that you have read all the features of the application, I think you now will be ready to see how to install the SoundCloud app on PC. So let’s get to it!
Steps to Download SoundCloud for PC:
To download the SoundCloud app, we are going to use an Android emulator software like Bluestacks on our computer. With this emulator, we will be able to install the app and also any other Android app on our computer.
- Step 1: Download and install Bluestacks App Player !
- Step 2: When it is installed, open Bluestacks and type in “SoundCloud” in the search box and hit the find button. You will see a bunch of search results.
- Step 3: Select the first one by clicking on it as would be of Google Play Store. If its not then you need to find the one from Google Play Store as we don’t want any malicious app. So choose the app from Play Store and hit the Install button.
- Step 4: Follow the instructions that come on your screen and accept the terms and conditions, if any.
- Step 5: Hit the Install button and the download process will now begin. Once it is completed, the app will be installed on your computer.
Voila! You have successfully downloaded and installed SoundCloud for PC. Now you can start listening to your favorite songs and create playlists using the app.
To open the app, you need to go to BlueStacks and on the dashboard or under the “Apps” tab, you will see the SoundCloud app icon which means the app is installed. Click on the icon and the app will open on your screen. Sign up using your Facebook or Google+ account and that’s all you need to do.
Now you can start using SoundCloud for PC to play your favorite songs. If you liked this post then do hit the Like, Tweet and +1 button to share it with your friends.