Shazam for PC: Whenever you listen to some new songs on radio or any other places and you want to find out all the details about that song like its name or the artist then all you need to do is just enter the song in Shazam app on either your Android smartphone or iOS device and within seconds each and every detail of the song will appear on your mobile screen.
Though the app is available for Android as well as iOS but there is no official version of Shazam for your computer. If you don’t own a smartphone that supports the application then you might want to install it on your computer. There is no official PC version but we can still install Shazam for PC and enjoy all its features on our computer without having any issues. How can we do that? Just keep on reading the article.
Shazam for PC – Features:
If you have heard about this app for the first time then I don’t know what you have been doing this whole time. The app has been downloaded on more than 100 million devices worldwide and if you own an Android or iOS device and you haven’t installed Shazam at least once then you have not known the full potential of the app.
You can not only identify the songs with this application as now you can even identify some TV shows as well. This feature proves a lot useful when you come across a new show somewhere and you don’t know about it. So installing Shazam for PC would be a great choice if you don’t have a smart device.
Here are some of the features of the application that you should know of before downloading the app on your smartphone.
- Buy Tracks: You can not only identify songs but if you like the song then you can Preview it and then Buy it from either Amazon or Google Play Store easily and safely.
- Real-Time Lyrics: Not able to make out the words of the song, then its no problem as with Shazam app you can use the real-time lyrics feature and sing along with the beat.
- Create and Share: You can create your own personal playlists of some of your favorite and best songs on the app and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or other chat messaging applications like WhatsApp Messenger.
- Music Videos: If you want to watch the entire video of the song, then you can use the YouTube feature to watch the music videos as well.
- Follow Artists: You can follow different artists worldwide and get the latest news and updates of the artists and where they are going to perform next!
- Book Tickets: With this awesome app, you can easily book tickets to concerts of you favorite artists that you want to attend.
Now that we know of all the important features of the application, all you need to do now is to follow the steps below to download Shazam app for PC.
Steps to Download Shazam for PC:
You are going to need an Android emulator software on your computer in order to install the application. We are going to use Bluestacks app player for this purpose.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks app player on your computer and then install it.
- Step 2: Next open Bluestacks and in the search box, enter “Shazam” and hit the find button. You will see many results but we are going to select the first one by clicking on it.
- Step 3: Now follow all the instructions and accept the terms and conditions and then you will be taken to the downloads page.
- Step 4: Hit the Install button and the download and installation process will now begin.
Now after these 4 steps, you will have successfully installed Shazam for PC. You can now start identifying the music and songs using the app on your computer.
Alternate method is to download and install Bluestacks app player on your computer and download Shazam APK for Android. Then you can just click on the APK and install it as you install any other software.
Resource: Download Shazam 4.10.0 APK for Android
Once the app is installed, you can go to Bluestacks and on the dashboard or under the “My Apps” tab, you will see the app’s icon which means it has been installed successfully. Click on the icon and Shazam will now open on your computer screen.
That’s all and you have Shazam for PC ready to be used! So hit the Like, Tweet and +1 button to share the post with your friends as well.