Instagram app is the best app to edit your photos and then share them with the world and since it is available for Android and iOS for a long time and is quite popular application among the users, it’s now also available for Windows Phone users as well. Still in the beta version, you can download Instagram for Windows Phone from the store and see if it is compatible with your smartphone or not. It will work on almost all Lumia devices and other smartphones with Windows OS and so downloading it won’t be an issue.
Since the application is still in beta for Windows OS users, you might witness some crash and bugs in the app but don’t worry about that because the application will get updated with constant fixes and you might get a real version of Instagram app for Windows Phone. And considering that millions of people, including celebrities, use Instagram actively, it won’t go out of fashion anytime soon. So let’s see how you can download the application on your smartphone.
Instagram for Windows Phone – Features:
With over a 150 million active users, you can be assured that you are going to have a great time in sharing your pics and liking other people’s uploads. Check out at some of these awesome features that you can access once you install the image editing application on your smartphone.
- Upload or Click: You can either click a new picture using the camera in the app or just browse the gallery for an image to upload.
- Filters: There are a number of various filters available in the app that you can apply to your image to give it a more unique look.
- Effects: You can add more depth to your image by using the Linear and Tilt-Shift blur effects.
- Unlimited Uploads: You can upload as many number of images as you like. There is no limit on the number of the images that you can upload. You can even share a short video with your friends.
- Share: Once you have edited your image, you will be able to add it to your photo stream and send it to your friends so that they can like or comment on it. You can even use the instant sharing feature to share the photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and even Tumblr.
What’s New in the Update?
- Performance Improvements
- Crash Fixes
- Various UX refinements
Download Instagram for Windows Phone
If you own a Windows smartphone then you can easily download the app on your phone easily from the app store. You can click on the link below to download Instagram application on your Windows Phone.
If you liked the post and you have downloaded Instagram for Windows Phone then you can share this post by hitting Like, Tweet and +1 button with you friends so that they can too use the app!