Chrome is the number one and the most popular web browsers for both PC and smartphones. You might have already used the browser on your computer so you need to download and install Google Chrome for Android device as well to use all its features like the Sync feature to never miss out on anything. You can either download the latest version from Google Play Store or download the Chrome 39.0.2171.59 APK file and install it manually on your device.
With the latest update, a lot has changed visually. The app looks more awesome and I will say that it has gotten better because I use it as a default browser on my smartphone and it haven’t crashed even once. So if you are looking for a more stable and a faster web browser, I will suggest you to go with the latest Chrome 39.0.2171.59 APK for Android as you are going to love it.
Chrome 39.0.2171.59 APK for Android – Features:
The application comes pre-installed on all the Android devices and if you haven’t given it a try at least once then I strongly suggest you to update your browser and take it for a spin. You are surely going to see a difference when using the updated Chrome for Android.
- Sync Across Devices: The best thing about Google Chrome web browser is that you can easily sync all your data like browser history and bookmarks across all your devices like phones, tablets, laptops and PCs. You can use the browser on any of these devices and open the same tabs.
- Faster Browsing: You can easily choose from the different search results that appear immediately as you type in something in the address bar.
- Google Voice: You can use the Google Voice feature to use the browser and surf the web on the go without typing anything.
- Translate: With the translation feature, you will be able to read every page no matter what language on the page. The browser will translate the language to your preferred language.
- Save Data: With the browser app installed on your smartphone, you can save almost 50% of your data while browsing.
- Privacy: There is an incognito more available in the smartphone app that you can use to surf the Internet privately and it won’t log any details anywhere or in the history tab.
- Google Play Services 6.1.88 APK for Android
- ES File Explorer 3.2.2 APK for Android
- SwiftKey Keyboard 220.127.116.11 APK for Android
What’s New in the Update?
- New Material look Design.
- Faster browsing with pre-loading pages in the background.
- Various bug fixes.
Download Chrome 39.0.2171.59 APK for Android
You can download the latest version of the browser from Play Store or update the app if it is already installed on your smartphone or tablet. However if you are unable to do it then you can download the APK file of Chrome 39.0.2171.59 app and install it on your smartphone – Download Chrome 39.0.2171.59 APK – (Google Play Store Link)
If you have downloaded the latest version of Google Chrome 39.0.2171.59 APK for Android then please hit Like, Tweet and +1 button to share the post with your friends!