WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging service out there. The fact that WhatsApp supports all major mobile operating systems like iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Symbian makes it accessible to a lot of people. WhatsApp currently has over 500 million active users globally. And due to its great global popularity as the best instant messaging platform, Facebook recently bought WhastApp for a whopping sum of $19 billion US dollars.
If you are not using WhatsApp, then you are really missing out a lot. The chat messenger application is the best thing you can have on your smartphone that allows you to stay in touch with all your friends no matter how far you are. Sharing images and videos and chatting with all your friends together using the group chat feature are an added attraction of Whatsapp for PC.
Below are some of the features of the WhatsApp instant messaging application:
- Instant messaging over WIFI or Cellular Data.
- Sharing videos, photos, and other files or documents within messages.
- Automatically syncs other WhatsApp users from your Phone’s contact list.
- Free of cost, no Hidden costs!
- Group chat feature.
- Receive messages you missed in Offline mode.
- No need to create account, only requires a mobile number.
Download WhatsApp for PC – Complete Installation Guide:
There is no official WhatsApp application to run on Windows PC. However, if you are interested in running WhatsApp on your Windows PC, then below is a guide on how to download WhatsApp for PC with a complete and detailed installation guide as well.
As I said earlier, there is no official method or application to install and run the WhatsApp Messenger on Windows PC, as WhatsApp only supports mobile operating systems. However, with the help of a third party software, we can now easily install WhatsApp on PC without any hassles. The name of the third party software is “Bluestacks”.
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator, which helps you to install and run Android apps on your PC. Even though not every app is supported via this Android Emulator, many popular Android applications, like WhatsApp is supported. And today we are going to show you how to install the WhatsApp Messenger application on your Windows PC using the Bluestacks Android emulator for free.
- First of all, please go to this link for download BlueStacks.
- Once the installer file is successfully and completely downloaded to your PC, simply double click on the installer to install the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- Once the Bluestacks Android Emulator is installed on your PC, run the Bluestacks application and login using your Google account login credentials and set up the app.
- Once you have logged in to Bluestacks and finished setting up, search for “WhatsApp” on the search bar.
- You will be resulted with multiple answers.
- Click on the WhatsApp installer from the Google Play Store section and download it.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for the WhatsApp installer to finish downloading and to install on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now register your mobile number on the WhatsApp application and wait for the confirmation message with the secret code to reach your mobile number.
- Simply enter the secret code, and you are good to use WhatsApp on your PC for free!
I hope that you might now be able to easily download Whatsapp for PC. If you liked the the post then I would be really glad if you shared the post with your friends by hitting the Like and Tweet button to share the post on social media sites.